Is The Pink Stuff Safe For Use Around Pets?

You might have seen The Pink Stuff making the rounds on social media lately. This miracle cleaning paste has taken the internet by storm with its seemingly endless uses. But can the same be said for its safety around pets? We did some digging to find out.

The active ingredients in The Pink Stuff are baking soda, quartz, sodium silicate, and soap. This list its similar to the active ingredients in many household cleaners, and the mix is known to be effective at removing stains and built-up grime. However, the mix can be corrosive due to its abrasive nature, so you want to spot test before use.

So what does that mean for your furry friend? Yes, it is largely safe for use around pets thanks to it’s non-toxic formulation and lack of any harmful chemicals (like bleach).

If your pet comes into contact with The Pink Stuff, it’s important to act quickly. Rinse the area with soap and clean water for at least 15 minutes, and then call your veterinarian if there is a negative reaction.

Ingestion of The Pink Stuff is unlikely because of the color, smell, and consistency, but if your pet eats any of this, call your vet immediately.

In Closing

While The Pink Stuff has taken the internet by storm with its versatility, it’s important to use caution when using this product around pets. The active ingredient is relatively safe thought the high level of quartz mean it’s very abrasive if rubbed on the skin. As with any other cleaning product you’ll want to keep it out of reach of kids and pets and be very cautious in its use and storage, even if it is 100% natural and largely non-toxic.